28 - 43
To strengthen the social functioning of children, youth and families through mentoring, counseling and educational services.
ANGER / ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT
– We instruct/counsel clients on anger as a healthy human emotion, providing them appropriate ways in expressing their anger.
CASE MANAGEMENT & ADVOCACY
– We assist clients with accessing applicable services & supports during life crises.
– We counsel and mentor separated and divorced parents on how to effectively co-parent children who are being raised in dual homes.
COUNSELING: INDIVIDUAL, COUPLE & FAMILY
– We counsel clients to better cope with life challenges.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE EDUCATION
– We teach clients about abusive behaviors between intimate partners based upon the Duluth Model of Power & Control.
– We assist youth and young adults with broadening and developing, personal, educational and career goals.
- We teach parents (custodial and / or non-custodial) & legal guardians suitable parenting practices as informed by the New York State Child Maltreatment Guidelines.
RESPONSIBLE FATHERING ROUNDTABLES & SUPPORT GROUP
– We explore what “Responsible Fatherhood” is and looks like, addressing many of the barriers that serve to hinder the positive, active involvement of fathers’ in the lives of their children.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD:
Edwards Mentoring & Social Services Tel: (646) 824-5737 / Email: Edwardsmentoring@gmail.com